photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

6/28/2012

HOT HOT HOT


 It is HOT does not even begin to explain how it feels outside..... everything is drying up and dying. The grass is brown and there is no rain in sight. I miss the rain....


My pup just keeps getting bigger and he is just sooo cute but boy does he tear up everything....







I am busy again this week with camp sooo once again I am dumping some photos... I take pup to the vet tomorrow and then saturday I get to take some engagement shots for a friend.

How is your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!