photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

5/15/2014

PRINT YOUR INSTAGRAMS FOR CHEAP AT WALMART



I don't know about you but I really love instagram. I love how I can instantly take a picture and share, I am more of a visual person anyway. The one thing I don't like is the fact that I have a hard time getting them printed. I end up searching through different sites, trying to select almost all my pictures to print  only to find that it will end up costing me an arm and a leg... and then I realize that I don't have the money to buy them and all that time is wasted. lol story of my life!

When you don't have a printer that works nice for photos and you don't have the patience for waiting for them to mail or dealing with photo sites then this is the way to go for printing instagrams. I find that when you go print instagrams walmart still doesn't have a photo print for square photos so when you select them to print from you instagram photo file on your phone they come out distorted or cropped badly. This way fixes the mess easily!

So I kinda feel like I came up with a trick that allows me to print a bunch instantly at walmart for as cheap as 9 cents each for a 4 by 4 quality print. All you have to do is get on instagram on your phone and screen shot each photo you want. Then choose 4 by 6 instant prints at your local walmart and upload your photos by plugging in your phone with the cords they provide on the machine. Once printed all you have to do is cut the top and bottom off or you could keep the extra information there and use them as is. I think that's a fun option for scrapbooks because you can see likes, read comments and even see dates. Sooner or later instagram is going to change or be gone and so is the iphone so it would be a fun way to look back and remember!

Do you instagram? Be sure to find me and follow me @run2thewild 
Do you print photos? If so what's your favorite way to print them?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It worked. It did cost a little bit more .29 per print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. buy instagram followers cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. 3d printer price

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!