photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

11/29/2014

SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY SALE / PEEK AT WINTER COLLECTION


We encourage you to shop small this holiday season and if you can shop local. When you shop small with Run 2 the Wild you get an experience and product that is unlike any other one you will get this holiday season. We currently have two people including myself who put together your product by hand to make sure that each one is well crafted and unique to that makers touch. We also take pride in wrapping and including a special note both free of charge to make sure that each gift is as special as the person receiving it. Instead of running around the malls and stores to find a gift that has been mass produced and shipped overseas shop small with us and we will deliver something so special to your door at the same price. We pride ourselves on making memories. Happy Holidays and thank you for your support this holiday season!



Busy busy... after my 3rd year experiencing the realness of christmas rush sometimes I wish I had a real job that allowed me a break. The balance between life and a small business is tough but I can't complain this is what makes me excited about my business. As for the winter collection I am proud that we have several very special well planned pieces that have been slowly rolling into the shop along with a few more tomorrow. Putting a new piece together involves coming up with the idea, investing some cash and then a whole lot of trial and error especially when it comes to wear ability. It looks simple when I roll out a new collection but the behind the scenes are much more complicated. This month and for the past few months I have set higher goals for Run 2 the Wild than I normally do. For me everything must continue to grow or boredom sets in and I am not very good at settling for less.
I am soo happy that tonight I checked my stats and saw that the goal for today's sales was reached and even surpassed. This was a much needed lift of excitement after a early almost meltdown. Why a meltdown? Because I wanted it that bad and it was scary if all my work didn't equal my expectations. Sometimes they don't and sometimes I take that and turn it into more wheel power but it's scary when you don't have the security of knowing that you will get paid for the hours you put in. I can guarantee that I work a lot of overtime without pay but this is my dream. This is what I want. Just wanted to say that. Each and everyone of you who helps supports this dream becomes part of my dream. I am thankful for you! 

here is just a bit of the pictures I have taken for the winter collection...













2 comments:


  1. It has been great to know that there is a sincere loan lender out there that knows about helping loans with a low rate of 2% . We always stay humble and never give up on my project finance, and for The Loan offer pedro granted me, we are truly grateful for the help and push we have received my loan as discussed
    Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 more information about his loan offer.”

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!