photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

9/05/2014

PROCESS: working in the wild







 Hey friends I have been trying hard to get back into blogging regularly and using my dslr rather than my beloved ipad companion. I actually missed lugging that big thing around with me even with a baby and a dog in tow.

 I thought I would share with you a series about what my little job entails. You know the job that I made up for myself. Believe me there is a lot of work that goes into my little made up job... it's not a hobby even though it was before. So here's is a look at a tiny bit of my process.... if you interested in seeing more let me know below. It's been quiet around here for too long and I miss hearing from you all.

Today was all about venturing to my secret spot that is covered in wild glorious things. It's like shopping except what I get is free and there are a few big spiders to keep me company (yikes). So maybe it's nothing like shopping but I do carry a list of several things I need to collect kind of like a scavenger hunt. I also like to keep my eyes open for anything interesting, getting close to the ground moving things and observing. Probably the most valuable thing I get from this is the inspiration. I usually come out with a list of ideas that I can draw from later.

With summer coming to an end I am trying to press and gather as many things as possible before it is too late. So what do you think do you want to see more posts like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!