photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

10/06/2014

Photo Dump: Gatsby Gala and a Vintage tour of the Elmwood Mansion


Last month I got to set up a little booth of my jewels to sell at the Richmond Area Arts Councils annual Gala. It was an extravagant event with all the high society folks of richmond gallivanting about in their gatsby attire. Did I mention the theme of the gala was GATSBY? Yeah it was awesome! I sold some jewels, enjoyed the conversation of smart beautiful ladies and gents, I also got to enjoy a free tour of the Elmwood Mansion which is something I always wanted to do. Plus free fancy treats. 

The event was so glamorous and perfect! The ladies that put it together did a great job!
You can read more about the history of the elmwood mansion here.

I am in love with old mansions... if I ever become rich I will purchase one just like this to live in. 





Ok now that you have seen the booth lets take a little adventure back in time and pretend were at Gatsby's mansion!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!