photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

10/12/2014

Fall Collection Gypsy Dreams 2014



























I have been so wrapped up in instagram I forget to blog about the things that are most important to me. It takes a lot to put a collection together every season but it's something I really enjoy. If you read my post A year of Collections you will notice that for this new collection I succeeded in my goal to expand my model selection. I have to say it was one of the best experiences I have had in my business thus far and I really loved the idea of collaborating with my local community.

This lovely little lady Jessica Holly has become a good friend of mine even though we have only hung out a handful of times. I met her over the summer at a first friday I was set up at and was shocked that she had actually gone to the same high school as me and was a art class favorite like myself. Strange because I had never met her before but I am so glad I finally did! We took a hike up the pinnacles and chatted all about art and I knew this girl was what I had been searching for. She was the exotic looking brunette open to making beautiful work that I needed for next collection. She hadn't modeled before but I don't consider myself an expert photographer either but it worked out sooo beautifully. I am so in love with the photos from the collection. My finest work yet!

As for the collection I was going for the idea of layering for fall like a gypsy with different materials and textures. Authentic was the word of choice when it came to materials I chose wood, leather, coins, glass, crystals, stones and even 24 kt gold for special one of kind pieces. In fact this collection was full of truly one of kind pieces that couldn't be duplicated exactly. Like I said... I am proud of this collection it is going to take a bit to top it but I am up for the challenge! Winter collection her we come!

Be sure to see what is left of the collection in the shop  here... 

1 comment:

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!