I know you all lead busy lives.... sometimes I wonder why I keep signing myself up for more projects. However I decided that hosting a Post Art Exchange would benefit my creative well being and allow me to get more personal with my blog followers. Plus it may inspire you!
So here is what The Post Art Exchange is all about....
- Everyone who participates creates a postcard. It must be completely handmade and can be any medium (paint, collage, crayon, marker... anything!)
- Here is the catch everyone who participates will receive a small list of people and addresses that they will include with the post card. These people will be numbered 1-5. Your name will be number 1.
- So like chain mail you will send your handmade postcard to number 2 on the list. The next person who receives it will have to alter or add to the card in some way and send it to number 3 on the list and so on.
- The 5th or last person keeps the post card, takes a picture and posts it up on their blog.
- Everyone will get a postcard that they didn't create. An original work of art created by a group of people you may not have known.
What I need to know is who is interested?? If so drop me a comment below and I will start compiling lists and organizing.
It won't start until October and will only last through October so everyone will have to get these moving in a timely matter.
I going to post some more about this later this week but right now I just want to see who is interested. I am hoping to get anywhere from at least 3 or up to 20 people but we can always do more.
If this first go works out great and everyone likes it we can always do it every couple of months and have themes that we vote on.
IT SHOULD BE LOTS OF FUN!! I HOPE YOU JOIN!
PS THOSE WHO DO JOIN WILL GET A CUTE POST ART BUTTON TO POST ON THEIR BLOG AND A SPONSOR SPOT ON MY BLOG FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER.