photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

1/22/2013

Spud In the Oven: Baby Room Ideas

I'm 15 weeks today and all I can think about is what gender my babe will be!! I should be able to find out at my next visit which is soon and I can't wait! I'm 100% fine with either but deep inside me I feel like it will be a boy... don't know exactly why but if it ends up a girl it will surprise me! I really want to find out the gender because I have two ideas for the babies room. Either of these could be for either sex but I am really stuck on setting them to a specific gender... don't know why... plus it will help me finalize the decision on which theme I want. This is a hard decision believe it or not.

So if its a boy... I want to do a space theme for the room.
space baby kids ink sleeper

via
Vintage gift wrap - Babies in Space
via
Planet Decals - Space Decor - 10 Piece Set Solar System Wall Decals  - Vinyl Childrens Wall Decor
via
Growth Chart Wall Decals - Outer Space Wall Stickers with SpaceKids Collecting Stars - PLOS070g

via
Fijne kleuren. Door Cdevries
via

And if its a girl I want to do a hippie room (I have a lot of hippie stuff already ;)

Baby Boho  My baby hippie daughter love child lol
via

Hippy baby room
via
Organic Baby Peace Sign Onesie - Light Brown/Cinder Hippie Baby
via
Hippie Nursery
via
Wall inspiration
via



So...  I have two really good questions for you tonight!!! I promise I won't get mad by any answer ;)

Just want to hear you opinion...

What gender do you think my baby will be?
Which baby room theme do you like best (doesn't have to be based on first answer)?


11 comments:

  1. Gosh I love both themes so much! But I think I would have to pick the hippie theme as my most favorite. But mostly because of the picture of the white washed bunk bed idea! That is sooooo cute! And for a single child you could put a little desk under the top bunk instead of the second bed. And can always upgrade if more babes come along! :)

    I think you will have a boy. A mothers instinct is never wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much rainbow hippie things already so hippie would be super easy to pull off!

      Delete
  2. I think you'll have a boy too! He and Cyrus will be best friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If its a girl maybe they can date ;)either way they will have to be best friends!

      Delete
  3. I think you might have a boy. All your ideas r kool! Things will be clearer when u know the baby's gender. luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think as long as the baby is healthy it doesn't matter the gender. I believe you will be great with either a boy or girl. Can't wait to meet my niece or nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say I like the space theme - for either gender. I was always mesmerized by the night sky, and as a kid obsessed with the planets and astronauts - for me now, space and the extended universe of pulsars, black holes, and dark matter are spiritual to me. The expansiveness of space reminds us how we are a small small small part of something very grand and endless. They mystery of the universe and the amazing miracle of life continue to astound and humble me to this day. All we need as a reminder is a starry night sky with the milky way strewn across it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking boy too and I gotta say I love the hippie theme so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's because of my little brother but I think you can do so many things with boys. Then again any healthy baby is good right?

    Love the space theme.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them both! But if you're going to have a boy I would especially go with the space one. It's so cute and let's their imaginations run wild (no pun intended ;))!
    xoxo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!