photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

4/04/2012

Wish Wednesday

If I was to wish something you promise you won't tell....

ok...

.... I wish people didn't think that you could tell them how to do something they haven't even tried
.... I wish my studio was clean
.... I wish I had a pup
.... I wish my grandma was still at her house taking care of us
.... I wish my car was fixed
.... I wish that life would make sense
.... but it doesn't


:( wa wa boo boo... wishes... only wishes ;)


Then I got on pinterest and typed in wish... and look what I found
http://pinterest.com/search/?q=wish

SOOO MANY MANY MANY WISHES!


Here are some pictures from recently that will make it all better :)
 My lovely sisters came over to watch Kentucky's NCAA Championship. My older sister made an awesomely good pasta salad with cheese chunks, artichokes, summer sausage... olive and all kinds of goodness! She also brought DAIQUIRIS!
NUM NUM IT MADE ME HAPPY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!