photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

5/26/2012

Fabulous Friday: Fiesta!


 Soooooo...... obviously this week didn't go according to the plan but I needed a break! At least I tried! I never really realize the excitement that a week can contain until it hits me and then well forget blogging about what you thought you were going to blog about. 

So here is my fabulous friday in pictures. I planned a fiesta party for my sister at my apartment and it went really well!



 Ok so I do this really weird thing where I turn my head sideways for pictures... my sisters laugh about it but I can't help it lol it just feels right for some reason!

I managed to take good pictures with such beautiful light!






 Miss thinks shes high distinction!... but she really is! So proud!



 I got these awesome fake mustaches! They were such a funny find!

 Oh and a baby sombrero just for the grad!

 Sombrero cupcakes and opps my mustache grew a cup... 
 My mommy!



uh ohhh lolers!
 Oh... and my wannabe outfit post lol!
and she thinks she is cool! lol

Have a wonderful memorial weekend! 

Congrats to any and all grads!

Welcome Summer! School is out!

PS excited to have a guest post soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!