photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

6/29/2012

Fabulous Friday :)


made by me :)

It truly is a Fabulous Friday... my camps are done for the week and now I get to take a break for the 4th. At this moment I am enjoying some pizza in a cold dark apartment watching the last 3 episodes of Vampire Diaries season 2.


I have been dying to get back into my studio and make some new things for the shop. I can't wait! I have actually missed it.




Check out my cucumber ;)


Some cute antique bottles I found thrifting recently in Frankfort.


Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!