photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

6/18/2012

Manic Monday: Feeling Nervous

Well it figures that tomorrow I have to get up at 5 am and I can't sleep. I'm just so excited/nervous about this camp thing. Plus my pup is spending the night at Justin's Moms because we didn't want to leave him alone at the apartment all day tomorrow. So I am missing him at my feet right about now.

I am pretty sure I have my plans figured out for tomorrow but it is always interesting to see how it all plays out. I just need to get the first day over with and I will feel better I know it. I have too many thoughts running through my head. Too many ideas which seem to all jumble together and make me not make sense of anything.

The two classes I will be teaching are Dream Big with 5 to 7 year olds and Painting and Drawing with 8-12 year olds. I am actually more nervous about the younger group. They can be so cute and funny but it can be hard to keep their attention. So I planned a lot of hands on activities and bought every dollar trick I could find at walmart.... Frisbee, bubbles, chalk. Oh and I also went crazy on pinterest with games and all kinds of other summer activities... pinning, printing and making notes.

The one thing I really could not find was anything for kids about architecture. I find that a bit strange. The handful of sites I did find... seem to be the same things. The dream big class is a class about historical architecture and vehicles. It is too encourage kids to dream of ideas for the future. So I am steering this solo with no inspiration but a bit of research.

Oh and it doesn't help that Justin and I are obsessed with the Vampire Diaries on Netflix. He keeps making me watch episode after episode but it actually is pretty good. Especially when you get into the 2nd season. Way better than twilight... which sorry I wasn't a huge fan of. I have heard that tru blood is awesome but we only have netflix right now so I might have to wait till that show gets a bit older.

Here is an exhausted list of whats rolling around in my head...

Fall up cycled wardrobe for the shop... August
Creative Parties where I get together with other creative buds and we make and offer our stuff for trade or sell... August
Fall Jewelry for shop
New terrariums
A new organized way to keep track of expenses
Sign up/ pay and prepare for fall festivals 3 in mind
Get ready for BAC Camp and Order supplies
Building a business plan
Starting a savings account
Paying the net bill
Planning our beach trip
New Banners for shop/ blog and about section (ps have you seen that yet?)
List new items
New ways to advertise, ads in august
Business cards revamped and Stamp


yeah and I am sure there is a lot more to add to that but I'll save that for another manic monday lol....




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!