photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

6/16/2012

100th Post Celebration!!!!!!! :D


So I missed blogging yesterday because truthfully I just wasn't feeling it. I was going to post pictures from our camping trip but I think I will save that for next week. Too many pictures to choose from.

Anyway I figured since this is officially my 100th post I would Celebrate and count my blessings! To celebrate I ordered 12 assorted french macaroons off of etsy... they arrived yesterday and went out Wednesday night and got a couple or more grateful deads.

I honestly never thought I would make it this far in blogging I just hoped I would. I can tell you that blogging has given me a purpose and has made me want to try to make every day special. That's a good thing right?

Blogging has even helped my relationship. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 6 years now and I will tell you that after sooo long you lose that spark that makes you want to do new things. You kind of get stuck in a rut because you are "comfortable". Life becomes mundane and boring. Blogging has reminded me that doing new things and planning fun activities for us brings us closer together. Justin has been smiling so much lately and it makes me all giggly deep down inside to know that I helped create that.

When it comes to life in general I am pretty happy. I can pay my bills and I have some extra cash to start a savings account. The shop is one purchase away of hitting 500 sales.... that is a blessing.







Next week I will be going to frankfort Monday through Friday for a camp which I am nervous because of things like our dog and finding a vehicle to drive. My car is still kaput. I am keeping my fingers crossed that in 2 weeks my dad will have my car put back together and it will run. I have been without a car for about 3 months or so. It's been a different kind of life for me without a car. The other good thing is I will make enough money from this camp to try to get a new computer. In 2 weeks I should be able to get one! Excited about that!

The one major thing I am thankful for is my little sister! She has done a lot to help my business grow. In fact I pretty much feel like she is my partner in crime with all of it. It's nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of and to ask opinions. She has been with me in all of it. I am sooo thankful to have been blessed with her in my life. :)

Side note... There are always minor hiccups in between all the good things that have happened lately but I think it's important to remember that part of being happy with your life is learning to let go of the problems life is going to bring you. The quicker I did that the better life seemed to roll.

So those are my blessings.... what are you thankful for? What are your blessings?

Have a great weekend!!! See you Monday friends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!