photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

8/10/2012

Fabulous Friday :) Time to Vacay

 Less  than 3 hours before we leave for fort myers florida! I'm so excited and anxious. So it's most definitely a fabulous friday :) Lol I went a little blonder and added some colored tips to my hair for the beach.
 I made Mini Taco Salads for lunch because we actually just had all the ingredients just laying around
 Me and pup... were ate up by mosquito in the backyard...
 Mailed out last minute packages ...

Admired my new business card (finally!)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

JUST A REMINDER
the shop will not ship any orders received between 8/10 to 8/18 until the following week

I don't think I will be posting this week but who knows...





2 comments:

  1. Love the hair! Have a fantastic vacay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, love the hair and the business card looks great. have an awesome time in florida!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!