photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

4/19/2013

Blogs I absolutely Love


I have been in the blogging atmosphere for a little over a year now and it's hard for me to imagine now a life without it. It was very overwhelming at first and I didn't fully understand it but after giving it a little time I discovered so many reasons to love it. It was the blog Design Sponge that opened me up to reading blogs and then I stumbled upon some other blogs from etsy shops I loved and realized it could be more personal. Then I decided to dive in looking totally stupid and give it a go. I didn't think it would last long and it was so hard to figure out what I wanted to write about but again with time it began to help me figure out my purpose in life. It became a journal, a way to meet interesting people who were just like me, a way to learn, a reason to make my life interesting, a reason to try new things and a way of life. Ok... so obviously I love the blogosphere.

What I didn't realize until recently was the variety of bloggers I would come to love and want to read. It is so random. So I wanted to take the time to share with you my favorite reads. These bloggers are all different in tastes and hobbies but all share the fact that they are true to themselves and I envy that above all else.

I follow a lot of blogs but these blogs are blogs I try to keep up with... I love reading about their lives and their thoughts. No particular order on these just a random listing and some of these bloggers blog ever day and others just when they feel the need.

My Latest Obsession
Wonder Forest
Megan Makes Cute
The Freckled Fox
Scathingly Brilliant
Cut, Paste, Repeat
Oh Sweet Joy
Julie Ann Art
Roots and Feathers
The Dainty Squid
The Perfect Pear

The only hard part is keeping up with blogs when there are so many awesome blogs to read! I wish I had more time to keep up with the other blogs on my list! I am always on the look out for other awesome blogs that keep me entertained :)

Any blogs you adore? I would love to check them out!

Only 1 day left to participate in the giveaway!!!


HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS I WILL SEE YA MONDAY!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this... I feel you sista! So many beautiful blogs, so little time!!! I'm checking all these out NOW!
    http://threecornersdesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this! I feel you sista! So many beautiful blogs, so little time! I'm checking all these out NOW!
    ∆ Selena ∆ Three Corners ∆
    http://threecornersdesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Roots and Feathers, and The Dainty Squid, and Wonder Forest -all run by such amazing women.
    I love Kitty and Buck as well -Shell is such a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. even though I can hardly keep up with the blogs I already follow, there are so many amazing bloggers out there and I keep adding to the list! Thanks for sharing these, I'll have to check some of them out. :)

    xx sondra
    http://abhayayoga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!