photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

4/11/2013

Sketchbook Prompt #8 with Link up!

Pull out those sketchbooks friends. I know it is hard with the weather being so nice but consider taking your drawing outside to help inspire you and maybe even catch some rays while sketching.

Only 2 more sketchbook prompts till we hit 10 and I am contemplating on things we could change to make it more interesting so more of you stay involved. If you have any cool suggestions leave a comment below, I would love to hear them!



Sketchbook prompt #8

Open to a fresh sketchbook page and draw out your perfect picnic. What foods do you pack? What do you carry it in? Include as many details as you feel necessary.






My picnic would include chicken salad sandwiches, watermelon, lemonade, potato salad and strawberry shortcakes for dessert! On a rainbow Mexican blanket!

Don't forget you can catch up and link up with all the prompts by clicking the yellow triangle in the side bar that says free sketch prompts!



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I may have to go through your prompts and actually do some of them. I wanted to start and art journal awhile back and never got very far. Perhaps I will dig out the sketchbook and do some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like a plan stan! ;) We all started real strong and then slowly each of us feel off the sketchbook train but I am hoping we all we get back on it!

      Delete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!