photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

9/10/2013

Gypsy Grunge Fall Collection Part 1










The Fall collection is broke up into two parts for the shop. The main difference in the two are the play on silver and gold. This part is made up of silver toned pieces while the other is gold. This part of the collection was inspired by cosmic, voodoo, gypsy and grunge trends. My favorite piece is the moonbow necklace can you figure out which piece that may be?

You can find part one of the collection in the shop right now...click here to enter the shop.
and let me know your favorite piece. Meanwhile I will be working on part two... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!