photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

9/13/2013

Festival Prep: Checklist

 


Happy Friday everyone! I wanted to introduce you to a new series of posts for those of you interested in selling your crafts at festivals. Festivals are a big part of my little world. I enjoy them soooo much and I make a pretty penny from them too! In fact I am currently prepping for one in less than a week so I thought I would share with you some helpful advice if you are interested in selling at a festival in the future. I have a quite a few emails and messages from you all pertaining to this so I figured the easiest thing to do would be to make a series of posts on the subject.

Also if you have any questions or there are certain things you would like to know about festivals please leave a comment below or message me.

So without further ado here is part one... The Checklist. It's important to have a checklist made and checked before you head to your festival destination. These are musts! If one of these is forgotten it will make your day a little more stressful and we want the festival experience to be a fun one right? The checklist will help you be super prepared so that you can enjoy the experience. :) 

Those of you who have sold at festivals is there anything you would add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!