photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

10/25/2013

Inspiration of the Week: Wandering Souls

We must take adventures to know where we truly belong.
VIA
I tried carrying the weight of the world but I only have two hands, hope I get the chance to travel the world but I don't have any plans


via

#DarkRye

wander
VIA
wander.



the wanderer, this is beautiful
via
A late summer sunrise at Lake Louise in Banff National Park ~ Alberta, Canada by Kevin McNeal
Taking time to live life will only inspire your work.
VIA

Headed to Illinois this weekend to see family! Excited and a bit nervous because it will be our first big trip towing baby Juniper with us. Can't believe Halloween is just around the corner. I have so much going on in my head on what I want to accomplish in the next few months and a big holiday season to prepare for in the shop. I keep sketchbooks of lists and scratchings of ideas all over the bedroom... I am determined to control and hopefully refine a little. Fall is putting me in a crazy motion that I hope will move toward the things I want out of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!