photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

2/27/2012

Follow me on BlogLovin!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow Run 2 the Wild I have been wanting to make it easier for you all to follow my blog... and I have found the answer BLOGLOVIN!! It is a site that organizes all your blogs that you want to follow and updates you when a new post is available. You also have the option of getting a tiny button added to your address bar that will say +1 or any number of posts that are new which you can easily click on and view! Its like facebook notifications but not so annoying. If you have any questions just leave a comment! Ps... signing up is the easiest sign up I have done in a while... you just fill in two spaces... one for your username and one for your password (nothing else!) and check the agree box that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!