photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

3/18/2012

An Oh Soooo Manic Monday

 Spring is only 2 days away! I know I have been counting down every blog post but seriously I am that excited! Why shouldn't I be? The warm fresh air, the chirping birdies, the beautiful colors, the sweet smells and a new beginning at life. Every year nature refreshes itself by shedding the old and creating new beauty. Isn't it the perfect time for us to look at ourselves and refresh our outlook on life? I think so. 


 I needed a pair of shorts for this beautiful weather so I decided to take the little bit of money I had and go shopping. With the intent on only buying a pair of shorts.... but of course that didn't happen. I ended up getting some 4 pairs flip flops, a pair of shorts, tank top, pair of straight leg jeans, 2 short sleeved cardigans and decided to refresh my beauty products. I will be posting what beauty products I got later this week. Total spent was almost $200.
 After shopping we visited University of Kentucky's Arboretum which was beautiful and very inspiring! I will be taking some engagement shots for a friend soon and she told me about it as a possible location. I am super excited! Everything was just starting to burst and blossom so I can't wait to show you the pictures we get in a couple of weeks from her session! All of these photos were taken there!
 An arboretum is a place where an extensive variety of woody plants are cultivated for scientific, educational, and ornamental purposes. I found so many interesting plants that I wanted to take samples but decided against it because it was all so neatly manicured.
 The smell was an unbelievable sweet melody of different flora's with rich hints of dirt and mulch. I felt like I was in a disney movie with bunnies hopping about and birds singing. I just wanted to lay in the grass, close my eyes and just exist. 
 The Arboretum was a chance for me to just think and be inspired because this week I will be very very busy getting ready for spring and so many things to come with my shop, blog, and business. The flowers made me think... there are no real bright colors in my shop to celebrate spring so that is one thing I will be  working on. 
 I believe this picture above was the most beautiful thing in the Arboretum! ;)
 One thing I got from shopping today is that my body needs improvement before I will be sporting a bathing suit. Looking in that dressing room mirror is a big motivation for me to get to the gym and work it out. I didn't let myself buy a bikini because I thought that a bikini should be my reward when I get my body toned and back in shape. It's not that I think I am fat, it's just that puny arms and a small chest compared with big thighs and a bit of a belly just screams pear. I would just like to even the playing field out a bit.
I can't wait to get my computer fixed so I can upload my new editing software that I have been soo desperate to use! I really should have spent the 200 trying to get that fixed but sometimes your wants can come before needs if it means that your enjoying life for a bit.
 I was also looking at a lot of interesting blogs this week and started to follow a bunch that inspired me. I do feel though that I kind of want this blog to be different because a lot of the blogs I found were the same kind of things which I am beginning to understand are what get more hits. However I hope that this blog will be different for the sake of those who like things a little different and are interested in things other than what your typical blog talks about.

 ps. I am not a big fan of UK... I don't really have a huge interest in sports but I do have a tiny bit of pride for our state.
 Check out the last two pictures of the wonderful sunset. Me and Justin were trying to see who could take the best one. Can you guess who took which?

 As for everything else... life is good I try to enjoy it and take it as it comes. I am learning that Rome was indeed not built in a day and that goes for nearly everything you want in life. If you want a good relationship it takes time and a lot of work. The same with a business, a blog or any other dream you have. You can't expect things to just happen... you have to make it happen. You have to try each day a little bit more than yesterday and give yourself credit when no one else is.  


PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY THAT YOU CAN FIND HERE...

YOU ONLY HAVE TO COMMENT ON THAT POST AND JOIN MY BLOG! YOU CAN BECOME A FRIEND ON GOOGLE OR THROUGH BLOG LOVIN. ONLY TWO ENTRIES SOOO FAR! YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHANCE AT WINNING IT! 

I LOVE COMMENTS!

How was your weekend? What is your plan for Spring? 


<3 little red feather

2 comments:

  1. how did you get to be so wise at such a young age?! great thoughts about living life. happy almost spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea Lisa... lol I think I just think too much! :) Yeah for spring! I love your blog by the way I am glad we found each other!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!