photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

5/14/2012

Manic Monday

Really all over the place this Monday! Just can't believe it's Monday again. I really want to go camping soon or at least for a picnic hike... that would be cool. I am one step closer to possibly getting my car back and running... I feel like such a bum.

Speaking of being a bum don't you think that being a bum can have its ups and downs. Don't take this the wrong way but bums have the pleasure of no stress. Stress just seems to build when you acquire more things. 

Instead of going into details I thought I would show you my Monday in pictures.









1 comment:

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!