photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

7/11/2012

Puppy Love


So everything in my little world has been running pretty smooth lately. I think it might be because I have stayed busy and I am too tired to gripe... lol. My pup has been staying at Justin's Moms again so I have been missing him so far this week. These pictures are from the fourth of July and the last one is a huge bone we got puppy because his chewing is outrageous!


Look at him winking... not the best picture of me without makeup but I couldn't resist that wink!


I really love my pup! He has been the best thing for me lately! It's nice to have something to take care of that will love you back. He has lost a lot of teeth! I managed to find two of them and put them in a tiny bottle cause you know I am a little weird like that.


:) Hope the rest of your week is swell! :)

1 comment:

  1. When u become the master to your pup....he will always b there for u n be devoted to u the rest of his life!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!