photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

9/24/2012

Spoonbread Love


I got lots of pictures from spoonbread festival this weekend but here are just a few that I really liked. I painted so many cute faces, sold lots of goods and made some new friends! I was really happy to see the style of people who came into the booth... it's exactly what I am striving for! Another great year!



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have to do a really big festival this weekend called the Chicken Festival and it starts Thursday so wish me luck! It's an hour away... and I am still figuring out how I am going to get it all done.

1 comment:

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!