photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

10/02/2012

Post ART Exchange!!! Lets begin!



If your still wanting to be included please email mail me this information..

Name
Address
Email

I have 2 people who have signed up and one of those is in Europe which is super exciting!

I need more peeps to join though before we can begin!! So please send me the info above to this email courtney_howard68@eku.edu

I am going to give everyone one more week before we start! My post card is almost ready.

Once you send me that email I will put you on a list and this weekend I will send you instructions along with your list to start the exchange!

Lets do this!!

IF your having trouble emailing leave a comment below and I will contact you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!