photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

10/08/2012

Taking care of business

Lots of new things starting today. I got a iPhone so I'm finally up to date with the rest of the world. I am using the blogger app right now to post this... So we will see how that works.

Besides that I start back today with the after school program I did this past school year.

I'm also working on emails for all of u participating in the post art exchange I am hoping to have u all that info tonight so that you can officially begin.

Lots of good things coming. Crossing my fingers that I get organized tonight and get back to regular blog posts.

What are you up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!