photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

11/01/2012

NEW PASSIONFRUIT ADS



I wanted to let you know that I have moved all my sponsor spots to passionfruit ads! So those of you who were swapping with me or those of you who are part of the post art exchange need to click the SPONSOR tab above in the menu bar for the details.

Be sure to use code RUNFREE so that you don't have to pay for it during checkout.

I hope to see most of you back over on my sidebar!!!

 Passionfruit is nice because a lot of bloggers use it and it will tell you how many clicks you get from your ad being on my blog! It's free unless you charge for ads on your blog and then it takes a tiny percentage of that out. Swapping is free too! I like the site because I don't have to worry about sizing images if you don't send me the correct size... well I don't really have to do anything. It even rotates the order every now and then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!