photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

11/09/2012

Top 10 Favorites for Friday

It's been a busy week and looks like a busy weekend because I will be selling some items at a craft bazaar in town. So wish me luck! Here are a few of my favorites for friday!
SALE /// double-sided fringe bag. Navajo and purple suede
bag via etsy
camera cookie gift box (9 camera cookies plus 3 flash cookies)
cookies via etsy
Illustration by Francis Léveillée
this quote via pinterest
...Donky Bike by Ben Wilson
this bike via pinterest
Aunt Peggy’s Cucumber, Tomato and Onion Salad
this delicious looking salad via pinterest
Leather Lace jacket
This leather jacket via pinterest
Bubble or Nothing String Lights - Multi, Vintage Inspired, Holiday
These vintage style christmas lights via modcloth
Sotty
this kitty via pinterest

Brass Moose // Solid Brass
brass moose via etsy
The Artist

This movie



What are you loving this Friday? Are you in the Christmas spirit yet.... right now it's the one thing keeping me smiling! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That jacket is badass! Hey if you have time, I tagged you in a post to post some random facts about yourself. That's always fun, huh?
    http://www.yellowporchlight.blogspot.com/2012/11/knowing-you-knowing-me.html
    Hope your weekend goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've a great weekend. Shops here all decorated for Christmas, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!