I was nominated to participate in this interesting post by Tamber at Yellow Porch Light. So here it goes...
Five Random Facts About Me.
1. I love vinegar.... its my favorite thing to add to almost every dish. My grandma raised me on cucumbers and vinegar sooo it kinda stuck with me. Most people find that strange.
2. I sometimes dream of being a bum and living day to day catching rides, sleeping on beaches and seeing the country.
3. I lived in a tiny camper with my mom, dad and 3 sisters for a good chunk of my young life while my dad built our house in Kentucky.
4. I listen to almost every type of music... we keep a radio in our apartment playing 24/7 and every couple of months it will change it to a different genre. We don't even plan to change it we just get sick of it and move on.
5. I hate politics, religion, and all that stuff people love to argue about. I will never discuss it on my blog because I don't care what anyone has to say about it. My beliefs are my own and I don't need to share those with anyone else.
My Questions to Answer.
What is the best story you've heard or read in the past couple of weeks?
I hate to admit it but I don't read novels or books that much. I really love articles, blogs and informational type books. I love love love a good movie. My favorite movies which are based on true stories are Into the Wild, Factory Girl, and Julia and Julia.
Is Halloween a holiday you care much about? If so, how did you celebrate?
One of my favorites! Thanksgiving being the first and Halloween being the second. I love that you can be all crazy and creative and no one is going to care or give you a speech about it. I like to make my own costume and dress up even if I have no plans. I also love to decorate and visit graveyards. A good fire, some ghost stories, a haunted house, a caramel apple, pumpkin carving and horror flicks are musts.
What blog have you discovered lately that you really dig?
http://www.delightfully-tacky.com/ she is cute, and her hair is something I dream of with my crazy curls.
http://theogdens2011.blogspot.com/ loving lost in relocation... the mood and look of her blog is something a little different from everything else I find in the blogging community right now.
http://www.thecharleygirl.com/ Her photography and color choices are so inspiring.
What was the best thing you ever found at a thrift store?
Man... that's a hard one. I find all kinds of "best" things while thrifting. In a waits a problem but I like to appreciate things and then let them good. It's a good rotation. Right now I love embroidered, paint by number, "craft" artwork to decorate my space. I also love finding a awesome colored mexican blanket. That always gets me going!
Where's the farthest you've travelled?
Seattle, Washington.... and by far the most exciting place I have ever been to. The food, the Environment, The Art, the People... it was all great just a bit windy and cold and rainy but still super ex
(Only if it fits with your blog schedule/structure)
Megan from Megan Makes Cute
Rosi from Ink or Milk
Lisa from Messy Bed Studio
Steffi from Join my Head
Keith from Musings of an Unapologetic Dreamer
My Questions for You.
How do you get inspired?
What is one thing you wish you could do but don't have the guts to?
What is your biggest dream?
What is one thing you hate about facebook and one thing you love? If you don't have a facebook then one thing you hate and love about blogging.
What is the most important lesson you have learned so far in life?
Nominate 5 other blogs in your post (all must have less than 250 subscribers)
Post 5 random facts about yourself
Answer my 5 questions, then list 5 of your own for the other bloggers to answer
Let your 5 friends know you have tagged them by commenting on their blog