photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

6/06/2013

Terrarium Take Out Anyone?







I am so geared up for father's day on June 16th. So much that I wanted to provide customers with something special for their dadios. After all dad's are the hardest people to shop for and if I hadn't given my dad one of these babies already I would be jumping all over it.

Not only will bright idea terrariums be marked down from $20 to only lucky $13 through father's day they will also include special gift wrapping! Let me just tell you the Chinese style take out containers are just perfect and so dag on cute!

As always you can change the address so it ships straight to Dad and I will include a special note just leave it in the comment box at checkout! I won't have anytime to promote this awesome deal so I figured I would jump on that now... my next two weeks will be filled with Art Camp!

If you wan't this baby to arrive just in time for father's day be sure to purchase by the 12th! I have a limited number of these bright idea terrariums and every year I sell out early so hurry! Terrariums won't be this cheap again until next father's day!

Terrariums come with easy care instructions and are packed ready for set up. No fooling around with kits! Just what Dad wants and needs! The perfect reminder to the beautiful outdoors!

PS.... I hope you all sign up for the giveaway it's full of girly summer goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEK! this is so stinkin cute! I want one on my desk

    Id love if you would check out my blog
    dream-brite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!