photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

6/11/2013

ART CAMP 2013!!!







THIS POST IS COMING TO YOU A DAY LATE... LETS IMAGINE IT'S MONDAY :)
PICTURES WERE TAKEN AFTER THE FIRST DAY... SO YOU CAN SEE A LITTLE OF OUR SETUP!

Goodness time is flying and I am a little less than five weeks from my due date! July 13th!! I have been an emotional wreck... no kidding. It's making me so ready for labor not even caring how bad it hurts just ready for the emotional roller coaster to stop!

Today starts the Berea Art's Councils Art Camp! This is my second year directing it and I have already learned so much from last year and this year about the process and how to set up camp successfully it's been a little stressful but very helpful for me for what I plan to do with my future.

This year we were thrown some curve balls with the dates having to be a lot earlier because of my baby and last years problem with it being so hot. We also had to find another building because the one used every year was getting renovated. We almost didn't get enough signups to have camp which had me really sad but it all turned out and we have a great sized group! I learned so much about promoting and advertising something within my community. Let's just say it should be on the top of your list before planning anything else!

So these two weeks I will be posting pictures from each day of camp and maybe throwing in some other posts if I get a chance to share. So much to do still! Wish me luck!!!

You can see pictures from last year herehere. and here..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!