photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

10/03/2013

thinking about the future


It's only been a little over 2 months since I had a baby and I am still trying to get the hang of it. It really is a lot harder than it looks and there is a lot more to it when your trying to balance being a mom as well as being a business woman. 

I just finished 2 festivals 2 weekends in a row. One of those I had to keep juniper with me all weekend because I had no milk pumped due to stress and because we were an hour away from home. It was different but it somehow worked. I didn't face paint any that weekend because of it so I relied solely on selling my jewelry. This turned out to be a good thing though because I was able to interact with customers and get new perspective on what I make.

I ended up doing better sales on product than I did last year and made a few new friends. Juniper actually did really well too. I had a little sheet tent in the back of my tent for feeding her in privacy and I bought a special rocker vibrating bed for her to chill in. She really enjoyed watching the people though which surprised me. 

Now that I am back to normalcy I feel like I can get back to what's important. I can take care of myself, take better care of my baby by incorporating a schedule now, and preparing for Christmas rush with a whole new look for my business and blog.

I am excited for all that the holiday season is going to bring...




1 comment:

  1. I really admire you for all the work you do and how wonderfully you are looking after baby
    Juniper. She's a lucky girl to have such a great Mum. Love, Davina.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!