photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

10/13/2013

Junipers first Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze











Motherhood changes you that's for sure. It makes you live your life so much more than you ever did before. You'll give up everything you cared about before just for this little ones happiness. It's an amazing and exhausting experience. I get worn out everyday from loving on my child and that's just how it is. I am enjoying what I feel is the best time of my life.

I am still learning and I think the hardest part at this point is taking the time to take care of myself but I am getting better about it. It's difficult to focus on yourself and it's easy to forget about it. So I am hoping that these holidays help me want to start working on building my self back up. That's what I really need so I can better care for my child.

1 comment:

  1. Looks fun! I'm doing a corn maze next weekend can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!