photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

2/16/2012

DIY THURSDAY: THE NO COST AND NO SEW SEWING PIN CUSHION RING

This will be my first personal DIY post here on the Run 2 the Wild blog so I am pretty excited!

I wanted to start off with one of the most handiest items I have ever made as a crafter. I am always up for any new crafting technique I can find from embroidery to altering my own clothing so having a convenient place for my sewing needles and pins is nice to have! Especially if its right at your finger tips... saves a lot ughh gimme a minute gotta find my needle moments.

So here it is... my personal DIY post for THE NO COST NO SEW PIN CUSHION RING



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!