photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

3/22/2012

Fabulous Friday: Be Your Own Trendsetter!

So I just discovered a site called polyvore! Which is awesome... and I feel like I might be a little behind the times because I am sure you all have heard of it. However for those of you who haven't it is a site where you can create sets or outfits virtually from real items for sale on the web. 


The great thing about it is that you can put an outfit together and determine the cost or just see if certain pieces will look right with others. I just started looking into it tonight but it looks like you can even do interior design and I noticed a lot of artistic collages by other members using all kinds of web images.


I am going to continue to explore it but here are three spring outfits I put together on polyvore...


My three looks include one for night gallivanting, one for daytime errands, and the last for an evening outing.
Jewel toned Warrior


Blushing Spring


Hints of Teal


Hints of Teal by run2thewild featuring a floral print shirt






Pretty cool huh?


I think I am in love! 


Have you heard of polyvore? What is your opinion on the site? Have any useful tips for me? Whats your favorite of the three?


<3 little red feather



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!