photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

6/08/2012

Fabulous Friday: Camp Out

I am super excited because today we leave to go camping at natural bridge. The cool thing about it is that I will be able to mark several things off my summer bucket list just from this weekend so that makes me even more excited. You can find that post here! Click this to get my Summer bucket List!

Today since I will be busy getting ready to leave I wanted to share with you some images that I have been collecting to help inspire this camping trip!

70s Coleman Camping Set
hammock hammock hammock
A bottle of wine and a hammock are a must!
breakfast burritos
Looks very useful for tent camping, Wouldn't need it when I upgrade to a camper.
mmmm, camp food.    shelter_co_19
Need to remember to bring cast iron skillet!
CAMPING KNIFE
campfire
The sound and smell of a campfire!!! :)
hiking
Excited to explore new trails!

Hippie Juice

Summer Camp vintage folding oak and striped canvas portable travel chair Canoe Seat 1930s 40s

Like anything you see?

Have a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to share all my photos with you on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend camping!! Me and a few friends of mine are camping at Cumberland Falls park in July so that we can see the moonbow. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!