photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

7/06/2012

Playing Catch Up


 I have not been around these parts lately.... I know. Just trying to take a break... step back and look at things. Examine them and take a deep breath. I have been spending a lot of time in my studio just to get back into the hang of things and it seems to be working. Lots of new listings in the shop... here are just some sneak peeks.


Its been slow in the shop lately but I think its a good thing because I need that time to plan ahead.
Oh and I am having a SUMMER SALE  in the shop so I can clear the way for new designs and vintage pieces.




See you Monday!! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!