photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

8/21/2012

Tasty Tuesday : Mini Taco Salad

So last week before our trip I was scrounging around trying to use up anything in the fridge that would spoil. I am not a chef by any means but I am trying to get more creative in our little kitchen. I just thought this would be a cute way to serve mini taco salads with tostinos scoops!
 I have all these cute little serving dishes makes for a cute presentation lol :)
 Isn't that adorable?
 And delicious !
PS can you tell me which tomato is store bought and which is home grown? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!