photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

9/13/2012

3 Simple Ways: To spice up your Old boots for fall


 I am all about using what you have, keeping it simple and saving some cash... so today I want to introduce you to a new series called 3 Simple Ways. If your want to keep seeing more Simple ways to improve your life be sure to subscribe to this blog... it's FREE!

It's pretty much fall here I'm just waiting on the leaves to change and the weather to cool down some more. I was excited to dig out my tiny boot collection (consists of three black pairs of boots and a dark brown pair of "ugg style" boots) but realized they felt old and worn so I wanted to spice them up a bit!








What do you think? Which option do you like best? Can you think of any other ways to spice up your boots?

Happy Thursday!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these so much. I think the scarf idea is my favorite because it would make me feel like an 80's rockstar.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Great great idea. I like the belts and the scarves. I think I might try that out!

    Angela
    www.embraceenchanted.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!