photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

2/08/2013

My Favorite Valentine Etsy Picks

Love Notes - Paper Airplane Decorated Sugar Cookies
via

I am actually really glad it is friday today! I wanted to show you some of my etsy valentine themed favorites. I usually try to pick at least 10 things but to be honest it was hard to find anything really cool specifically for valentines day on etsy. Which totally shocked me. I feel like the search is a lot harder than it was when I started a year ago.

Paper Straws, 25 Red Heart Paper Straws, Valentine's Day Party, Queen of Hearts, Lovers,Cupid, Paper Drinking Straws with DIY Flags
via
Valentine Red Wild Blueberry, Pear,  Applesauce
via
Limited Edition globe ring eiffel tower petit paris glass dome urban city snow globe brocade mini terrarium ring miniature terrarium jewelry
via
Guava Hard Candy Lollipops-Party Favors, Delicious Hard Candy Suckers, Candy, Fruity Candy, Baby Shower gifts-SIX LOLLIPOPS
via
Red Fox Shoes - Fox Face Mary Janes - Ladies Size 8
via
Valentine owl photography gift for him owl art heart love cute owl Valentine gift for her be mine 5x7 photograph red cream beige brown
via
SALE Vintage Inspired Marquee Light- Heart
via


PS Don't forget to Enter the Giveaway here

and check out and enter the latest sketchbook prompt here I finally added a picture of my sketchbook page on it!

Also if you know of anything really cool valentine themed etsy items drop a link below!

Enjoy your weekend and I will see you Monday!


1 comment:

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!