photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

2/05/2013

Wild Style: Chasing Rainbows


Believe it or not this whole outfit is thrifted minus the Jewelry that is! I have felt so good lately so I am taking advantage of that by getting some outfit posts in!


I'm working on planning major fun changes for the blog and shop for spring and summer... so it's kind of like I am chasing rainbows. :)





Hope your Tuesday is as wonderful as you are! Don't forget to Enter in this Giveaway!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this thrifted outfit. It looks gorgeous on you. And you probably saved heaps.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!