photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

4/03/2013

Baby Bump: Ideas I am loving

Just a couple weeks into six months and I have no idea what I am getting myself into. I am trying real hard not to over think it all but at the same time trying to make sure I have everything I need to   keep me and this baby happy without breaking the bank. I have been reading so many blogs packed full of information about their first baby experience and although it is helpful it is also very overwhelming. Some say you need this others say you don't. I guess I am going to go with what I feel like might be handy but I will also keep researching.

The internet just has too much information on some things and I am learning that having a baby is one of those things. So to ease the stress I want to show you some things I found that help me feel a little less overwhelmed.


this cute hammock to hang bedside for baby

I know babies grow out of their shoes fast but if she gets one pair it will have to be these... for every outfit!

this canopy is an idea I have for her room but with brighter patterns and colors

I wish I could afford a pair of these but I did find a tutorial for hand printed ones!


I feel like I need to make a super large poster of this... lol.

This diaper bag organization feels like a life savor to me!


I can't wait to try my hand at home made baby food!

This link has a bunch of tips and advice for taking your baby camping!



and I really want to make her a multi patterned quilt like this for her crib


and try to make this cute swaddle blanket ;)

ps Here is something funny! I have been thinking about this baby sooo much lately I dreamed that I went into labor and ended up birthing a green cat and everyone was mad because they thought I was lying about being pregnant oh and I wanted to name it apple... lol. Then last night I dreamed I was taking care of someone else's newborn and I kept forgeting to put a diaper on her and feeding her. Then she peed out of her head. Yeah.... crazyness!

I am also so excited for a huge giveaway on the blog that should be up at the beginning of next week. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Awww these are such cute ideas Courtney! I love them all especially the baby hammock, quilt and hand signs, so cute :) I think it is great you want to make homemade food, it is nice to have control of what your baby will be eating as well as it is healthy and affordable!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!