photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

4/02/2013

Collections: Curio Cabinet part 2



The second part to my mini curio cabinet is made up of mineral, bones, teeth and animal parts. I also have more larger pieces but I will keep those for another day. I love my mini skulls... hopefully one  day I will have a really cool place to display them safely. One is a kit fox and the other is a lynx. I also got some really pretty bird wings from a friend. The alligator paw was an exciting find and the shark tooth was my dads! The crab claw I found on a beach and the urchins / antler were thrifted. I found the lovely feathers, both have special meanings to me because of where, how and when I found them.

Just a little fascination of mine... natural objects amaze me.

Do you have any strange collections?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your collection! I think my all time favorite animal skull would have to be a turtle skull! I've seen a few that are absolutely beautiful! Definitely awesome pieces to have for a collection like yours.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!