photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

5/15/2013

Date night: Camp Out in iPhone pics




















So I think the date night posts are here to stay for a while at least and most likely will always be captured by the Iphone. So wabammmm welcome to a new series of posts that will hopefully...

A. Keep the date nights for me interesting
and
B. Inspire you to try something different for date night

Yesterday my sister invited Justin and I to her boyfriend Cody's farm/backyard to fish and have a little campfire cookout. I have been dying to camp out but afraid to because it's hard enough sleeping in a bed with this big belly. However this afternoon of fishing, exploring, 4 wheeling, and campfire food was the perfect fix for that camp craving I was having. It was literally one of the best days I have had in a long time. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious and the view was literally like heaven. 

Plus the company was super sweet. Nicky and Cody had hot dogs ready to cook, smores, a cooler of drinks, a radio, wood for the campfire, and even a canopy. They really didn't miss a note on this sweet melody of a afternoon. I was very impressed. My Phoenix had a ball exploring and running free it was sooo cute. He even disappeared for a bit and came back with a rib bone he found in the forest.

I don't know about you but it is already feeling like summer. I am so excited!

2 comments:

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!