photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

11/21/2013

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend


I haven't even started this post and I am already tearing up. Tears are running down my cheeks thinking about one of the most amazing people I was lucky to have as best friend, business partner, and little sis. Her heart is literally made of gold. I could tell her anything and everything and be confident that she's not only going to listen but she is going to have my back and not judge or share it with anyone. I think I have cried and leaned on her more than anyone else in my life. She has seen some of the most craziest things happen to me... mainly because we spend so much time together. She's my rock, my light, my all grown up little sister. :( 

Happy Birthday Nick Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!