photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

1/20/2014

Shake It, Shake It...

Like a Polaroid Picture! Yeah I'm sure you all have heard that song or at least that saying once in your life! Anyways I finally got a polaroid camera thanks to my sister!! I have been asking my boyfriend for it for awhile but I think maybe he just didn't get why I wanted it.


 This is a FujiFilm Instax Mini 8. 
You can find one here!


 This is probably my favorite picture so far! (and no I don't live in such beautiful snow covered mountains, I went to this place called Perfect North Slopes, all the snow is fake!)

 It was such great gift, because I was totally surprised! I even screamed a little! She even got me rainbow film :)
 I'm still learning how to take pictures with it. Maybe once I learn a little more I can share with you! 
These are my pictures so far, not a lot but I feel like I just don't want to waste the film, hopefully I'll get over that!
Do you guys have any polaroid cameras or any advice for taking pictures with one? 
Let me know!
Nicky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!