photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

4/14/2014

Update: Spring Break



I think about everyone has taken there spring break. Mine has been over for about three weeks! I know I'm running a little late! But I wanted to update you with what I did, because I had a pretty awesome one! I hope you all did too. 
Me and my boyfriend and sister hiked the pinnacles this day! Specifically the East side which over looks this little place called Big Hill! Its absolutely beautiful up there always worth the walk. 
Me and Cody's family's new pup, Lassie, she is a sheltie, and my sister Elisha and her two puppas!
Then for the weekend we headed down to Gatlinburg, TN for my moms birthday! 
Me and Cody got up early Saturday morning and basically hike the Smokey Mountain National Park all day.


If you have never been here before and are able to go then please go! It was absolutely beautiful and so worth the hike! We mainly hiked the Applachian Trail and then hiked to Laurel Falls. I didn't get to spend all my days outside for spring break like I had wished! We had some rainy days and some cold ones, but it was one of the best yet.
What did you all do for spring break?
I'd love to hear!
xoxo Nicky


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!