photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

7/20/2014

It's her birthday and she can cry if she wants to
















Right about this time last year I was experiencing contractions which is the one thing I wondered about the whole time I was pregnant. I wondered how bad it would hurt. What if  I thought was a contraction,  wasn't? This face in these pictures explains my experience having Juniper. Mixed emotions... changing and flowing into each other.

Juniper is 1 year old. How amazing is that. I can't begin to explain how crazy it feels to have a 1 year.
Best experience of my life! She is soo smart and soo beautiful. I am so proud of her. 

1 comment:

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!