photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

7/16/2014

The INSTA evolution of Juniper's 1st Year







Wow this was a lot of work but I am sure glad that I did it. What an amazing and interesting year for me and my 1st bouncy little girl. Seems like it's just flown by but I remember wondering if some long nights would ever end. This is probably one of the coolest experiences of my life, watching something grow and learn while I was learning a lot to. I am excited to see what happens in the next year but it's nice to look back. Life changes so much with every year so it's good to be thankful for this year and I sure am. I love my beautiful baby girl. 

3 comments:

  1. That is totally worth the work you put into it. It's so cute to see little people becoming more and more themselves each day like that.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!