photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

9/09/2012

Photo Journal: A Memory


This past week was one of the most difficult weeks that I have experienced in my life. The loss of my grandmother and the circumstances which have led up to the last moment have been a emotional roller coaster for me. Seeing her for the last time without life in her is so strange but you have to do it. You have to. Which is something that needed to be said a long time ago.

Slowly rolling back into the week I will be working toward the 3 festivals I have booked in the next 3 weekends. It is definitely hard because I don't have to go somewhere to work... I have push myself to begin and all I can think about is my grandma.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is the most difficult thing for human nature to handle, I believe. Surround yourself with family and friends, because those people will be there to comfort you. Sending a little prayer your way...

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!